No-Contact Forehead Thermometer Temperature Gun
Temperature screening is one tool in the fight to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. As cities and regions reopen to business, many employers, schools, shopping centers, gyms, personal care services, and restaurants are “fever screening”. In the US, 30 states have temperature check requirements or recommendations as a part of their guidelines, as does the White House’s “Opening Up America Again” plan.
Know before you go
This no-contact forehead thermometer can be used to accurately and stably measure the temperature of the human forehead. By screening your own temperature before entering, you can ensure you are not exhibiting a fever before being screened. Because the temperature gun is contactless, you can safely and easily screen several people, without risking cross-infection from a standard thermometer.
- Lightweight and portable, convenient to store in a handbag or glove compartment
- Comfortable grip handle
- Buttons and trigger designed for one-hand operation
- One-second temperature measurement at the forehead
- Outputs temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Accurate to 0.4°F ( 0.2°C), see reference in specifications
- Equipped with high-sensitivity German sensors
- Requires 1*9V battery (not include)
- Measuring Range: 89.6℉-6℉ (32.0℃-42.0℃)
- Resolution: 0.1℉ (1℃)
- Accuracy at ambient temperature 64℉-82℉ (18℃-28℃):
- 6℉-96.6℉ (32.0℃-35.9℃): ±0.5℉ (0.3℃)
- 8℉-102.2℉ (36.0℃-39.0℃): ±0.4℉ (0.2℃)
- 3℉-107.6℉ (39.1℃-42.0℃): ±0.5℉ (0.3℃)
- Operating Temp: 50℉-122℉ (10℃-50℃)
- Measuring Distance: 0.4” (5cm)
- Weight: 5.1oz (145g)
- Size: 5.3” x 3.5” x 1.4” (134mm x 88.5mm x 36mm)
US customers, please expect to receive your order in about 2 weeks. All other customers, please allow two to four weeks for delivery. For more information about shipping visit our shipping information page here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.