Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun
Temperature screening is one tool in the fight to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. As cities and regions reopen to business, many employers, schools, shopping centers, gyms, personal care services, and restaurants are “fever screening”. In the US, 30 states have temperature check requirements or recommendations as a part of their guidelines.
Know before you go
This non-contact infrared forehead thermometer can be used to accurately and stably measure the temperature of the human forehead. By screening your own temperature before entering, you can ensure you are not exhibiting a fever before being screened. Because the temperature gun is contactless, you can safely and easily screen several people, without risking cross-infection from a standard thermometer.
- Lightweight and portable, convenient to store in a handbag or glove compartment
- Outputs temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- One-second temperature measurement at the press of a button
- LCD large screen, easy to read
- LED highlight display with tri-color backlight so it can be read without lighting or at night
- Requires 2*AA batteries (not include)
- Display range: 89°F (32℃) – 109°F (9℃)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°F /℃
- Measuring error: ±0.2℃
- Item weight: 2oz (56g)
- User Manual included
US customers, please expect to receive your order in about 2 weeks. All other customers, please allow two to four weeks for delivery. For more information about shipping visit our shipping information page here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.