Portable UV Light Disinfection Wand
Modern Hygiene Solutions gives you the power of hospital-grade disinfection on-the-go, with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) for sterilization and sanitation. In keeping with scientific research proving the efficacy of UVC handheld wands, our portable UV light disinfection wand kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and easily fits in a handbag or luggage.
Airplane seats, seat buckles, tray tables, buttons, and touch screens can carry germs from passengers who flew 72 hours ago. Hotel door handles, toilets, wash handles, remote controls, and ice buckets carry the germs of occupants who checked out days ago. Door handles, elevators, and public bathrooms can be sanitized and sterilized by UVC light in just 10 seconds!
- Size when folded / closed: 4.9” x 1.4” x 1” (125mm x 35mm x 25mm)
- Size when open: 9.4” x 1.4” x 1” (240mm x 35mm x 25mm)
- Power: 4-AAA batteries (not included) provide a charge lasting about 3 hours of operation; optional USB operation (not charging, must plug in while in use)
- Lamp: deep-UV LEDs emit UV-C short-wave light of wavelength 253.7nm, in the range which the DNA of viruses absorbs the most UV; bulb life 20,000hrs
- Safety: advanced, gravity-sensing automatically cuts off the power when the light shines upward to avoid damage to the eyes
We are pleased to offer expedited shipping in the US and Canada. Please expect to receive your portable UV light sanitizer in about a week. For all other countries, please expect delivery in 5-6 weeks. For more information about shipping visit our shipping information page here.
UVC Surface Disinfection
UVGI presents an effective, economical, and chemical-free solution for surface disinfection. UVC light has been proven to inactivate viruses known for surface transmission, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS CoV-1). The novel coronavirus, SARS CoV-2, which causes the respiratory disease COVID-19, has been detected on surfaces up to 72 hours after initial contact. This means that a contaminated surface can transmit an infection to a human being for up to three days. In addition to behavioral modifications, like rigorous hand washing, sanitize and sterilize surfaces to avoid infection.
Portable Ultraviolet Light
Wherever you go, you can make sure you are in a clean environment. It can be used to sanitize and sterilize hotel closets, toilets, remote controls, and surfaces. Disinfect elevator buttons and door handles, as well as airline seats and toilets.
Appropriate for at-home use on a variety of objects and surfaces, or view our UV Light to Disinfect Home, Car, Office, and Water.
- Phones, headphones, and earbuds
- Cloth and surgical face masks (not intended for repeated use on N-95 filtration masks)
- Packages and deliveries
- Car keys
- Shoes and soles
- Baby bottles
- Cutting boards
- Vehicle surfaces and steering wheels
- Pet areas and bowls
UVC Light Safety
When used improperly, ultraviolet radiation can cause burns to the eyes and skin. Do not point the wand at people or animals during operation. Read more in our blog, Your Guide to UVC Light Safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.