Touchless Automatic Soap Dispenser
The Touchless Automatic Soap Dispenser is perfect for liquid soaps, hand sanitizers, or lotions. Our automatic soap dispenser for home or office can be used as an automatic soap dispenser for the kitchen sink or an automatic bathroom soap dispenser.
The housing of this stainless steel automatic soap dispenser is high-quality and rust-free. The inner liner is made from durable, engineered plastic, to prevent leakage.
The auto soap dispenser uses advanced infrared motion sensing technology. When you put your hand close to the motion-activated soap dispenser’s liquid outlet, the soap will automatically flow out.
The sensor soap dispenser can be easily adjusted by pressing the button on the top. An indicator flashes once for a small amount of liquid soap, twice for a medium amount, and three times for a large amount.
Touchless Soap Dispenser Specifications
- Capacity: 250ml of any viscous liquid, including dish soap, hand soap, liquid soap, hand sanitizer, and lotion
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Sensor: Infrared Smart Sensor
- Power: 4 AAA batteries (NOT Included)
- Dimensions: 7.2” x 4.2” x 2.9” (182 x 107 x 73 mm)
- Weight: 550g
- Instruction manual: included
Hands-Free Soap Dispenser Features
- Electric soap dispenser with a large, easy to fill opening.
- Easily increase or decrease the amount of automatic liquid soap dispensed.
- Infrared soap dispenser uses advanced human body induction technology to detect hands.
- Battery operated soap dispenser is energy saving and power saving. With typical use, 4 AAA alkaline batteries can be used for about 3 months. When not in use, the unit goes into standby mode.
US customers, please expect to receive your order in about 2 weeks. All other customers, please allow two to four weeks for delivery. For more information about shipping visit our shipping information page here.
Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives
The importance of handwashing has never been in the forefront like it is in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, and more people are practicing handwashing than ever before! This is great news, but let’s not forget the germs we encounter every day. Handwashing can prevent 30% of diarrhea-related illnesses and 20% of respiratory infections. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water.” Our no-touch soap dispenser is a perfect solution for washing your hands in the bathroom, kitchen, or office.
Coronavirus and Soap
A coronavirus cell is surrounded by a lipid, or fatty, membrane. We all know from washing dishes that soap does a great job of cutting grease, also a fat. Just like lathering soap cuts the fat on your dirty pan, lathering soap also disrupts the lipid membrane around the virus. Without the lipid membrane, the coronavirus is inactive and cannot bind to human cells. Any lathering soap and warm water will achieve this result, and coronaviruses are not the only microorganisms on your hands. Soap is also effective in preventing illnesses from influenza (“the flu”), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteria (MRSA or “a staph infection”), a bacterium found in feces call Clostridium difficile (C-diff), Salmonella, E. coli, norovirus that cause diarrhea, and respiratory infections like adenovirus and hand-foot-mouth disease… to name a few! Most bacteria and viruses that we encounter can be prevented from infecting us with soap and water.
When to Wash Your Hands
According to the CDC, the most important times to wash your hands are:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.