UV Light Phone Cleaner Disinfects Masks and More
Modern Hygiene Solutions brings hospital-grade disinfection to your home, with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) for sterilization and sanitation. Scientific research proves the efficacy of UVGI to disinfect surfaces, and this chemical-free alternative will not damage electronics.
Our UV light phone sanitizer box provides efficient, rapid sterilization of mobile phones as well as jewelry, watches, toothbrushes, and other small personal items. Disinfection cycles from 5-15 minutes eliminate more than 99% of germs!
We are pleased to offer expedited shipping in the US and Canada. Please expect to receive your phone cleaner in a week or two. For all other countries, please expect delivery in 5-6 weeks. For more information about shipping, visit our shipping information page here.
Mobile phones are among the least hygienic objects in our daily lives. British researchers found that cell phones have 18 times more bacteria than a toilet handle in a public bathroom. One company estimates that the average cell phone has 25,127 germs per square inch. Phone cleaning is not more common because standard disinfection includes chemicals that can damage electronics and degrade the screen of your smartphone.
The UV disinfection chamber measures 7” x 3.875” x 1” (177mm x 98mm x 25mm), suitable for most large-format mobile phones. At only 0.66lbs (300g), the mobile phone cleaner is small enough to travel with you.
Phone Cleaner Specifications
- One-button operation; select red for a 5-minute cycle, green for 10 minutes, or blue for 15 minutes
- Disinfection duration: 5 minutes for watches and jewelry; 10 minutes for phones and remote controls; 15 minutes for toothbrushes and tableware
- A built-in USB port can charge phones while the phone is disinfected
- UV wavelength: 254nm
- Disinfection power: 1W
- Exterior dimension: 8.625” x 5” x 1.75” (220mm x 127mm x 45mm)
- A USB cable and is included for charging the included rechargeable batteries
- Safe use: This device includes a safety feature in case the box is opened during the disinfection process. The UV bulb inside the device will turn off and the disinfection process will stop. After closing the lid, it is necessary to start a new disinfection cycle.
Our UVC lightbox can disinfect:
- Phones, headphones, and earbuds
- Cloth and surgical face masks (not intended for repeated use on N-95 filtration masks)
- Car keys
- Remote controls
- Jewelry and watches
- Computer mice
- Cosmetic brushes and other personal toiletries
UVC Radiation is germicidal, antibacterial and antiviral
The spectral sensitivity of DNA makes UVC light effective at disrupting the DNA, RNA, and proteins of germs, viruses, and bacteria and can play a useful role in preventing infectious disease. Absorption of radiation by proteins will cause the cell walls to rupture and lead to the death of the organism, or “sterilization”. Absorption of radiation by DNA or RNA will eliminate the ability of the cell to replicate, or “sanitation”.
UVC light has been proven to inactivate viruses known for surface transmission, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS CoV-1). The novel coronavirus, SARS CoV-2, which causes the respiratory disease COVID-19, has been detected on surfaces up to 72 hours after initial contact. This means that a contaminated surface can potentially transmit an infection to a human being up to three days later. In addition to behavioral modifications, like rigorous hand washing, it is vital to sanitize and sterilize surfaces to avoid infection. UVGI presents an effective, economical, and chemical-free solution for disinfection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.